Steel Cord Belt Diagnostic Services With Belt Guard Technology
Steel Cord Belt structure
- Use of High resolution BeltGuard BSMF Portable Scanner
- Detailed condition report of steel cords and belt splices
- Precise localization of belt deficiencies.
- Monthly belt inspections to reduce operational risks
- This service can be performed remotely
- No impact on your production
Steel Cord Belt cover thickness measurements
- Transversal thickness profile report which permits to identify belt wear
- Belt life expectancy projections to eliminate costly unexpected production stops.
- Permits to observe the quality of the belt loading with the use of this belt analysis.
- Smart steel cord belt management
- Objective analysis from an independent firm
- Elimination of unexpected stops
- Increased equipment availability
- Structured planning of steel cord belt purchases
Leading edge Australian technology; In line with 4.0 Industry
Other Industry 4.0 real-time conveyor monitoring products
The Belt Guard® BG10k
The Belt Guard® BG10k is a sophisticated high-end ultrasonic based longitudinal belt Rip Detector for use on steel cord belting. Its function is to detect the presence of a longitudinal rip and stop the conveyor so that the length of the rip is minimised. No loops or antennae are required and if they are fitted, they do not effect the operation of the device.
The Belt Guard® BG5k
Non-contact belt Rip Detector designed for use primarily on Fabric belting. It is a robust and inexpensive Rip Detection solution and offers belt mistracking (wander) measurement as a powerful additional feature.
The Belt Scanner MF
Monitoring system for steel cord belting. Designed to be permanently installed on the target conveyor, it constantly analyses the belt 24/7 for any change in damage. With Disastrous Event Detection and Programmed Parking features, the Belt Scanner MF is leading the field in condition monitoring.
The Belt Guard RCT Alpha
On-line remaining cover thickness measurement device for steel cord belting. Permanently installed on a running conveyor, it provides on-demand belt cover thickness measurements, to an on-line portal or to a SCADA system via 4-20mA outputs.